As cliché as there's no light without darkness..

                There were days when I walked under the stars, I felt so blessed there are nights to make the stars shine so bright. There were days when there were only one or two little ones, but enough to make me smile. I always say "Cantiknya bintang malam ni." Most of the time I'd be alone but that one night, I had a friend with me. I'll always remember the reply she made, "Alaa, ada satu je pun." I may be bias towards my stars, but then I realised, the star did shine bright enough for me, but maybe she had much brighter ones plenty of time that this one little yellow light didn't bring any meaning to her.

                 The time when I was young and dumb I always thought everyone is the same inside. May not be on the outside since I was always the odd one out for being one of the tallest and largest in primary school and no longer the tallest but always one of the largest in high school. I never get why would a room mate of mine in CFS didn't want to spend lunch with me but rather be freezing cold in the library. Till I was mature enough to ask her and she was calm enough to tell me the truth.

                 And that was not the only truth that I had encountered in my life. Plenty of times, they gave me tears too. Hey, truth hurts like hell. Especially when it completely shattered what you had based your life from. Having to question whatever your whole life have been defined from is terrifying, but without driving through the Failing Highway, you can never take a turn to your Success Exit.

                 Heaps you've seen "I'm bless to have such a wonderful friend to make my life beautiful." but never to see where they are thankful for having the people who ruined their life and hurt them so much. You should say I am crazy for thinking we should be happy to have these bacteria in our life..but please hear me out. Pain makes you stronger. As my Sensei would always say, pain is weakness leaving the body. It's the same for your soul.

                 For one, you should always remind yourself, every single one of us is different. We may be born in the same bed, but never raised by the same hands. We may be taught in the same school, but not always the same teacher. Then we will always remember that one might not perceive one thing like one do. I may not see that she is important as she does to you. It took me 21 years to realise this. Better late than never, yeah?

                That is the best reason why we should never judge a person based on what we see from the outside. Stop saying her tears are wrong while she cries. But hey, a mouth talks whenever it wants to talk anyway, so the best way for deal with it is to accept everyone's differences, tell yourself that they are there with you for a reason. All the best ones make you want to be like them, the ones who aren't having all the A plus in your report card are the ones to remind you not to be like them. Allah puts them in your life for a reason. So whenever they start to puke up crap, just smile and say to yourself
"Hey, I hope I don't turn out to be like you someday."


                                                        I do have fake stars on my ceiling for desperate-pick-me-up-times,






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eyes Opened Wide, Heart Opened Wider, Mind Got Wiser

Bagi aku kayu, aku ketuk bola kau dulu

Dunia sekeliling