So much for a 'Split Second' Importance

            It has been extremely too long since my last post, but it's just something that I could not avoid since new semester had just started plus the condition of nothing to be written about. So this new post would be about something that doesn't need to be interesting for you guys should read it.

           Since I moved from UiTM Lendu to IIUM Nilai, I was given a car from my parents for me to go back and forth easily without having to ask them to pick me up. The journey from KL to Nilai usually takes about 40 minutes if  I was too lazy to step on the accelerator, but reaching in less than 30 minutes is piece a cake for me. Using the MRR2 would be the easiest and fastest way. There would be nothing interesting about travelling on the same road almost every week, but something bugged me today.

           It came to my senses, that everytime I take off from Nilai it would be around 12.30 - 1 in the afternoon. Couldn't be bothered to drive in the morning but too long to wait until the sun goes down in the evening. So the first toll would be Nilai's. Nothing amusing happened till I reached the Sungai Besi toll. Most of the time that I drive from Nilai to KL on a Friday, there would be an ambulance, putting on the siren that indicates that there's an emergency. Up until today, I've heard and seen 3 ambulances going through the same toll on the same day. I'm not so sure about any other day though.

          Giving way to this ambulance wouldn't be so easy when every body's lining up for the toll and an ambulance came out from nowhere trying to cut in the line. It's not the cutting that worries me. I mean, it's common sense that an ambulance would need to reach somewhere asap for it's the matter of life and death.
The thing that gives me a headache, with the Malaysia's status a developing country, with the increasing achievement in high-tech facilities and gadgets, and to be more specific with the creation of 'Touch-n-Go' and in fact, 'Smart-Tag', an ambulance that needs nothing to stop them from reaching to a destination and a 'Split Second' would change everything, why can't the government sector provide them with these needs? I mean, even for me, having my own 'TnG' is very helpful and helps me to avoid jam during the peak holiday seasons, why can't they have one in their hands?

          If it's anything about the payments or buying to be done (since the government sectors are very cheapskates in certain things) one card only cost RM10 and it can be used until it's void which is most probably in another 10 years. Plus, having a TnG card would make it easier for the accountants to budget up the toll fees since it's a prepaid system. So instead of lining up for the Sungai Besi toll, please figure out any kind of way that will save the few minutes spent on looking for exact cash and waiting for the change.

                                                                                                                                                      
So much more to cope with dear Malaysia,

Comments

drskullz said…
Love the post. Its so true but meh, Malaysian govt are idiots, the only thing they see is money filling up their bank accounts. No need to care for the people unless it gives more money to them. So, Love Malaysia?

Popular posts from this blog

Eyes Opened Wide, Heart Opened Wider, Mind Got Wiser

Dunia sekeliling

Bagi aku kayu, aku ketuk bola kau dulu