No Luck for Second Week

            I shall start with a big sigh. The second week of the semester break is already closed to an end and I haven't done anything that I could call an achievement or even a satisfaction. It's not really a good feeling when you wake up in the morning (evening I would say) and thinking that there's nothing to do today than thinking what shall I type in my blog. Worst even, when the producers of How I Met Your Mother decides to put a break for the show until 20th of March, which at that time I'll be starting the short semester and not need any distraction to go through the day. Glee is starting to get boring. I knew I shouldn't have started. The only thing that kept me watching was some decent choice of songs that I think they sang it better than the original singer.

             There are few things that I planned on doing but I don't see how it's going to be done The one that has been floating in my mind for these couple of days is climbing up the Batu Caves and reach the very top of the stairs. That would be a great achievement that I'll remember for the rests of my life. Ok, that's a bit lame Other people would have reached the top atleast 3 times now. It's ok! There's always a starting point. I hope it'll be soon with my friends too. That would be fun.

            Hope next week is better and all my plans will not be disturbed. Although a bit more cash would really help now or next week would be a disaster. Is there any possibilities that I'll have money growing in my purse? Of course, life is not that easy. But it's fun to think it that way.



Hope next post is about something fun!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eyes Opened Wide, Heart Opened Wider, Mind Got Wiser

Dunia sekeliling

Bagi aku kayu, aku ketuk bola kau dulu