Astonishingly boring semester break

            It's official that holidays without friends and family are deep down boring. 3 weeks of semester break, and I've literally wasted a whole week by spending 5 days straight at home, succeeded not stepping even a foot outside and 2 days of driving for some groceries and spending 5 mins holding the Baby Marshmallow during Aimah's baby welcoming ceremony. It was a heartbreaking moment again, when we gathered for photos, there was only 4 of us. Which makes it obvious that we don't have all of our friends with us. We didn't even need to squeeze ourselves to fit in the picture. It was really that bad. Sucks for UIA'ans for having semester break different than others.

            I had my time on the computer. Plenty, I should say. More than enough that I can't even finish the game I'm playing cause I got bored of staring at the freaking monitor. I wanted to do something else so bad that sometimes I found myself lying on the bed thinking what should I do next. What could I do to have a late evening, coming back wiping satisfaction sweat of my face, exhaling breath that was filled with excitement. Ok. that sounded a bit wrong. Oh well. I'm just gonna spend another hour thinking on what to do on Monday. Fingers crossed!
Maybe I should start by taking a late night shower,

          

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eyes Opened Wide, Heart Opened Wider, Mind Got Wiser

Dunia sekeliling

Bagi aku kayu, aku ketuk bola kau dulu