Trying out a new colour

            It's the story of the yellow shoes. Where the journey started..wait, this becoming a bit lame. Though I'm really exited about typing this one down, so please let me grin and continue with this journey of my yellow shoes.

            It was a coincidence, wasn't looking for anything in particular or colour for that matter. In need of a new, proper shoes for me to walk around the campus since the previous shoes took less than a year to fail me despite of the price, mama dragged me to Sogo to find me the shoe that fit for my Caucasian-sized feet. The thing I knew for sure, black was not on my list. I was looking for something simple yet not boring. I mean, black is boring. Though I kinda regret that I didn't buy black since IIUM requires the student to wear black, I was in UiTM when I bought this pair of shoes. I saw the fuchsia Polo at first. Tried it on, walked about the area, but the open back of the shoes didn't make me feel comfy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eyes Opened Wide, Heart Opened Wider, Mind Got Wiser

Dunia sekeliling

Bagi aku kayu, aku ketuk bola kau dulu