God knows how I love seeing you again

                But it hurts, deeply, almost throughly, across, vertically not to mention horizontally through my heart. I'm too filled with emotions, having no much more than a particle thick of rationality. Sure, a smile or should I say a grin surfaced after you said you did recognised me. We were kiddos, but our reminiscence still remains as if it was only yesterday. Would you even know how much our friendship meant to me? 

                Although it's not all rainbows when you're back in my scope of vision. It has been too long since we last talked to each other, or ride bicycles with one another. It has been too long when we fought about who's wrong and who's right. Too long. I still have some sense of rationality, when I know you wouldn't remember these moments. Cause it wasn't as special to you as it was to me. 

                It would be lovely to keep in touch. It would be nice to talk and giggle like we used to. Though it seems to be such a risk for me to take. The decisions I'm not willing to make. I'm not ready to have another heartbreak.  I will no let myself hurt again for the sake of losing another friend of mine. Let me be. Let me stay, remembering our past, not hoping for our future. 

               The past or the present, you will always be my friend




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eyes Opened Wide, Heart Opened Wider, Mind Got Wiser

Dunia sekeliling

Bagi aku kayu, aku ketuk bola kau dulu