When 3 versus 1

            When 4 different people has to live under the same roof, it is chaos. Lucky the other 3 the can mix up pretty well since they think and act the same way in pretty much everything. Too bad for the other person who has to live up with the other 3. Why do I have to be the one person who stands alone? Cause I chose to. There will be no details needed for this since I have no intention to spread out any negativity throughout the world. Thus, this is my prayer.

           Dear ALLAH Al Mighty, replace them 3 and let me stay with peace for another 5 semesters in this lovely room that I'm so thankful for.  :)


Comments

NAZ said…
hopee everythg like u want:) amin

Popular posts from this blog

Eyes Opened Wide, Heart Opened Wider, Mind Got Wiser

Dunia sekeliling

Bagi aku kayu, aku ketuk bola kau dulu