I'm phenomenally thrilled, excited and in love! Seriously, the feeling is indescribable. I am so in love, I'm drooling all over him. I can't even move my eyes for a nano second from the beautifully drawn face. All the good things he brings in my life, I couldn't say enough thanks. For years that I waited for his existence in my life, after very long searches, countless locations, but then I came home full of frustrations. I was about to give up, and just no longer craving for his love in my lonely life. I never felt so gloomy in my 17 years of breathing. Then, in this bookstore, I saw them. Yes, so many of them. My eyes were very sore to look for the one that I have been desiring. I look through the eyes but it was an unfortunate that they were not any of them that I would call "the one". I looked down and walked away, Who knew, the days passed so slowly, and I walked to the same bookstore. I wasn't looking, not even seeking, for the one anymore. Ca...
Comments